Friday, November 19, 2010

growing up means always having to say I'm sorry

As you have read , there has been things that have  happened to me that I wish never did, by people I thought would not have hurt me . but there have been some things I have done as well. so in my journey to change.  I  learned a valuable lesson , Sometimes you have to go back and ask for forgiveness and sometimes even when you think you are right. when we get angry, it's like a whirlwind and more than one person gets hurt in the process. or children our spouses friends and loved ones , all feel the effects of our angry and it is so important to take ownership .
one day I was all alone in my house and the lord began to show me something and what he showed me was not what i wanted to see. so as time went by the situation just as God had shown it came up. long story short and the end of it all my family was torn apart. and I was so angry I went off on everyone how sided with who I saw at the time my enemy. when my storm of anger was over. I not only lost my family but all of my friends in that area as well and really did not want to let no one else in . to this day some still don't believe I got my information from the lord showing me . and this is what hurt the most for we can believe God will tell only people who say they are the prophet but I have had the gift of prophecy as a small child and the gift of decrement and others but these gifts are for kingdom and not for me to obtain notoriety so I don't  broadcast. buy wearing a title just do the work I say . anyway I found it hard to hear people say I was laying and the liars were said to have been telling the truth. now although I was right in what I saw the way I handle it was wrong so I had to go back to everyone I hurt and say sorry  some said its OK I understand. some did not want to here it until years later and some relationships where never the same they remained but they were not the same . and most never said sorry to me . but this was the price I had to live with due to my REACTION.
we have to be mindful of our reactions to triggers, hurt, pain. disappointments for sometimes even when the other person is wrong it doesn't make you right and Mother Elise Brown taught me that it's not what people do to you that will keep you out of heaven but it's what you do to people .
so I encourage you today go back right some wrongs say I'm sorry ask for forgiveness .
Be blessed Be healed and Be Better,

No comments:

Post a Comment