Monday, February 7, 2011

making room for the next stage of this ministry

Let me first start by saying , I thank God for giving me the strength to go through all that I have been through , I know that Iam not alone. there as so many of you out there that have had your share of  ups and downs, this is the reason I share theese events. so that we all can be overcomers.

I have so many testimonies of how the lord has delivered me and will continue to share them as the lord see fits.
soon the website will be availibe  we will be moving from this site to the web site where you can purchas Cds and baskets and other items provide by myself and the ministry .  there will also be a posting of my calender.
untill then . I will still be paosting on this blog.

thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment