Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my first true love ,

The one  thing I can recall about my first true love was the depth of our love for one another he didn't mind seeing me every day calling me every night we did not have to sin to enjoy one another  company nether one of us came from rich homes and we both had duties that were required from us to help run our homes. he was a track star and a DJ  work at BK, I was a church girl and a singer, I never went to his track meets and he seldom came to my singing event . but this gave us something to talk about when we got together. Butchie and Dina we where the bomb.
his  family loved me and My family loved him. we were young and for me I was young and dumb not knowing what I had I wanted something more. so as I told you in my earlier post. I went for men who didn't treat me right and the ones who did I walked away from this guy just happened to come in my life at the start of when my family was falling apart I didn't have  any children yet but I was on my way .
The day i left him he cried and I wanted to take it back but pride would not let me as soon as I saw his tears I knew  his love for me was real. As any man that was hurt by a girl would do he moved on and  right in my face he moved right across the street from me, now I was the one in tears the man I left him for left me and then the next on left me pregnant and not claiming his child but even though my ex was with another he came over at night and made sure I went to sleep because I had a hard time sleeping, he would gently rock me to sleep and when I went in labor he was right there at the hospital as long as he could before he had to meet his girlfriend . then he moved away, got married and had children, we keep in touch and have helped one another through some rough times ( as friends) when I think of this relationship I understand the love Christ has for us even though we leave him form time to time, he is always there for us when we need him . and for some your relationship with him is long over. You don't pray to him, no church , and the one you left him for has left you hanging . and your crying , left with a unclaimed seed . and Jesus is close by waiting to ease the pain waiting to going in the birthing room with you and claim that seed, that ministry, that gift , all you have to do is let him in. if you have turned from him, go back, repent he is waiting .
Be blessed, Be better, Be healed.
Church Girl,

No comments:

Post a Comment