Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THE WHOLE TRUTH

I try not to preach a sermon on my blog but as I look back of the past post and see where the lord has brought me from, I can't help but tell him thank you.last week was a hard week for me but the lord brought me out. and the saints testimonies were uplifting . in the words of the mothers of old( I believe I'll run on to see what the end is going to be )
there was a  woman with an issue, this issue of blood caused her to be an out cast broke and desperate. after years of trying to find help. years of not being able to hold a relationship , years of mothers pulling their children close to them as she walked by, years of being the talk around town, because she was considered unclean .
She decided to do the unthinkable. She went in the mist of the crowd ignoring the danger, the gossipers, she press through all of the blockage and touched the cleanest vessel, in all her uncleanliness  she touched the messiah and her issue was dried up, but even in her healing she realized she had done the unthinkable by touching him so she was afraid when he asked who touched me , and yet even in her fear she had to confess it was I . because of this confession she was not only healed but she was made whole.
often times we walk in our healing but we have yet to be made whole. we jumps through hoops to get our healing from God but we never confess to him the pain we cause in our sickness, we place the blame on others and sometimes on God . and although God is a forgiving God we ourselves find it hard to forgive our own self. so then the enemy uses that inner guilt to keep us bound. Tell God all and be made WHOLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment