Wednesday, March 30, 2011

talk to yourself

grace and peace


I know it's been awhile but so much is going on in my life I had to take the time to make it happen. while Friday, March 25,2011 I turned 44, and my husband put together a concert in my honor.
I received all types of gifts and so much love. as I went to sleep that even I dreamed about my son it was as if he just wanted to join in on the celebration.
I had a very blessed day . often time we wait until birthdays and special days to tell someone how much we care but we never take the time to tell our-self how we feel . there have been days in my life when I did not like me at all I felt as if no good could come from me and that I would only be average at best.

Then I began to learn the power of speech and action. I began to understand this power by a small act  I would do in the mirror on some of my hard days I would give myself a speech and say today Mrs Jones you are the best. you are fine you look like a million bucks and when people see you today they will see a million bucks. and those days were mostly filled with great success . I say mostly because i had to work it after I spoke it. sometimes I had to go to the interview and remind myself to hold your head up remember  million dollar baby. or if it was a day when the boss was trying to stop me, I had to speak talk about the great Idea a let them know how great my mind was, instead of sitting back and waiting, sometimes i had to buy the things needed to build the basket and just walk down the street til someone stopped and ask where did you get that. it was in those moments I saw things happen .
Today may not be you birthday or a special time in you life. you may not even have any thing special to do or anywhere special to go . but take take the time and tell yourself how special, and wonderful you are. tell yourself  what you will accomplish and then move on it. push your self to greatness all you need is a push and the wind of God will guide you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment