Thursday, December 30, 2010

GOD HAS BEEN GOOD

well the lord has been good to me this year and for this I am grateful.
Today I am working on all things that will yield the spirit of excellence for this  on coming year . Lord I want to thank you for all you have done and brought me through, keeping my babies safe and for keeping my family together.
It is my desire to operate in that which  you have called me to be . strengthen this body and mind I yield my time and my will to you use me as you feel fit . i speak and receive blessings over my life . I speak life to my prayer life my finances and my marriage i speak death to poverty a and depression, I speak life to the ministry you placed in my care and I speak death to the spirit of laziness and defeat .

THIS IS THE YEAR OF FULFILLMENT  AND I WILL DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO DO YOUR WILL. YOUR WILL NOT MINE NOT MY FELLOW MANS BUT YOURS ALONE . I WILL NOT BE DISTRACTED BY THE PLAN OF SATAN TO STOP ME . I WILL FINISH ALL THINGS ASSIGNED TO MY HANDS  AND REMOVE MYSELF FORM THE THINGS THAT MEAN ME NO GOOD . THIS IS THE SEASON OF PRAYER FOR ME  I WILL MAINTAIN THIS . I WILL OPERATE WITH OUT FEAR IN EVERY GIFT YOU HAVE PLACED WITH IN ME I WILL NOT STOP BASED OF THE OPINION OF OTHERS OR THE ROADBLOCKS OF LIFE . I WILL PERSEVERE  AND ACHIEVE, THIS IS MY YEAR AND THE YEARS TO FOLLOW BECAUSE I SPEAK IT TO BE  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment