Monday, January 3, 2011

A mother's Love

Today is the birth date of my son Ivan Christopher Yshreal Pierce  (Reeves) one who left this earth way to soon.  I van was born weighing in at 9lb 13oz and he was a joy to be around. I was very active and moved very quickly to be a big boy. his smile was his ticket out of trouble and having his mommy's eyes all he had to do was blink twice and it was over. he lived with his dad for most of his short time on earth and I spent a great deal fight to bring him home.

When I think of my lost today I think of Mary who had to watch her son die on the cross and live with fact that he was gone, and although her birthing of this child was of a uncommon nature I'm sure her  love was a any other mother . for some of us god has chosen us to live through  the death of a child for some mothers and father they don't recover I'm grateful that through the years of crying and hiding that I have found the strength in God to  live on.
today I want to talk to parents who take their children for granted. those how feel that they don't have time for their children those who forget to take the time to help them with their homework or tuck them in at night . love your child as if this is the last time you will see them you cam love them with out making them spoiled brats
a Child is a gift and today there are so many of thees special gifts left to defend them self's the need for Forster parents is so great due to the neglect of parents who didn't care enough. if you have the room in your home and your heart for a child like this call your local department of children and family services and find out how you can change the life of a child who is still alive and waiting to be love . having some one love us is something we all take for granted.lets make a difference in a child's life by fostering, adopting or mentoring
each year I set a life goal on his birthday today I started school on my second degree this time in a area that I can help other children and parents. do something great for your child or with your child and if you know a child in you area that needs some love take that child to a movie, arcade or just invite them for dinner.
For God so loved the world that he gave his son . let us show our love for his son by giving back that love
Be healed Be Better and Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment